As summer comes to an end, Musement takes a look at where our Instagram community has traveled this August.
From pristine seasides to idyllic country scenery to alluring cityscapes, our Instagram community gets around! Big thanks to everyone for tagging #Musement, and don’t forget to keep tagging us for the chance to be featured! In no particular order, here are ten of our favorite Instagram photos from August.
1. @packbagswithpikasu captured the perfect photo bomb in Prague.
2. @katrina.adinda was mesmerized by Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the city’s iconic Stari Most bridge.
3. @chiara40391 enjoys a room with a view in San Fruttuoso on the Italian Riviera.
4. @tripsofourlife is dreaming of this stunning sunset over the beautiful Alpsee Hohenschwangau lake.
5. @mueroporviajar looks up at the Reichstag’s cupola in Berlin.
6. @rdsrcd takes a market stroll in Mitilíni, the capital city on the Greek island of Lesvos.
7. This pic by @andrewjacobz is a testament to how snapping the majestic Neuschwanstein Castle never gets old.
8. Our @ultrananogram shares a bird’s-eye view of the Arenzano coastline in Liguria.
9. Sunflowers abound in Lajas, Puerto Rico captured by @_puravida.pr_
10. @nkprods unwinds on the mesmerizing Playa De Marinha in Algarve.