Summer is in full force! Here’s a look at what our Instagram community has been up to this month.
From an ancient fort in Pakistan to Provence’s lavender route to temples in Bali, our Instagram community has kept us on our toes….and green with travel envy. Big thanks to everyone for tagging #Musement, and don’t forget to keep tagging us for the chance to be featured! In no particular order, here are ten of our favorite Instagram photos from July.
2. Baltit Fort in Pakistan has been around since the eighth century, and we can’t imagine the view, captured here by @misaa91, has changed much.
5. There’s no better photo bomb than Mount Fuji. Photo: @ichigoshortcake
6. Burano facades so perfect, they look like a painting. Photo: @sonia.bhamra.photography
7. Bali vibes from @shuter.po
10. With this scenery, we don’t know how @andrea_travels_ keep your eyes one the road when driving the Icefields Parkway in Canada.