Here’s a look at some of our favorite pics shared by our Instagram community this month.
With the transition from winter to spring, March is always tricky. You might get snow, you might sunshine or you might a torrential downpour or you might see some blooming flowers pretty much anywhere you are. Snow bunnies might maximize the winter wonderlands for all their worth, while others might jet off to sunnier climes while still others love to explore big cities. No matter what floats your bot, March is a great month to go out in the world.
Big thanks to our community for sharing their gorgeous pics! Don’t forget to keep tagging #Musement for the chance to be featured on our Instagram feed and blog. In no particular order, here are ten of our favorite Instagram pics from March.
1. No sign of the winter blues on Crete. Photo: @shutter.po
2. When in Paris, there’s nothing like seeing the Eiffel Tower from a different perspective. Photo: @thomas_bssnt
3. Narnia bound in Gran Paradiso National Park, located in Italy’s Aosta Valley. Photo: @gaiavicamini
4. When in Milan, try to catch a glimpse of what’s behind the city’s large imposing doors. Photo: @courtyardhunter
5. Blue meets blue meets blue when hiking in Malta. Photo: @me.gil_more
6. The snow only enhances the vibrant colors of St. Petersburg. Photo: @packbagswithpikasu
7. Edinburgh, sunset style. Photo: @mabogiu
8. Paradise found at the Seven Seas beach in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. Photo: @skylanterns21
9. The warm palette of the old town of Porto. Photo: @amiguel_oliveira
10. A blanket of snow covers Brooklyn after one of the many New York City blizzards. Photo: @trainsplanesvino