Here’s a look at some of the inspiring travel pics shared by our Instagram community this month.
We don’t know about the weather where you live, but up until last week here in our beloved Milan, it felt more like the transition from autumn to winter instead of spring to summer. These peculiar climes stirred our Insta-envy to the nth degree as we admired where our community was traveling from behind our black mirrors. Needless to say, we’re all eager to hit the road ourselves even if it’s just for a weekend getaway to hold us over until summer is in full swing.
Big thanks to everyone who shared their gorgeous photos! Don’t forget to tag #Musement on both your local adventures and distant travels for the chance to be featured. In no particular order, here are ten of our favorite Instagram pictures from May.
1. Can this serene neck of the Vail, Colorado woods possibly be any more Zen? Photo: @alisonholcombcreative
2. The iconic dome of Saint Peter’s Basilica protrudes from Rome‘s unmistakeable cupola-studded skyline. Photo: @martaropa
3. It’s beginning to look a lot like summer in the Azores. Photo: @mabogiu
4. To Machu Picchu and beyond! Photo:@bellemottaontrip
5. Once the tulips have bloomed, there’s no better place to see them than Keukenhof Gardens. Photo: @cuddlyplaces
6. A genuine hidden-in-plain-sight gem: Leonardo da Vinci’s vineyard in Milan. It seems like it’s always springtime here! Photo: @the_courtyard_hunter
7. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom at Brooklyn Botanic Garden. Foto: @trainsplanesvino
8. Beauty’s all around in Tokyo. Photo: @ellie_cisco
9. Just a little stroll along the Old Fort Walls of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Photo: @svp_photography
10. Cycladic architecture at its finest in Oia on the island of Santorini. Photo: @shutter.po