Here’s a look at some of our favorite holiday pics shared by our Instagram community this December.
Thanks to the holiday illuminations and decorative ornaments, December is without a doubt one of the prettiest months on Instagram. In no particular order, here’s a look at how different cities have decked themselves out for the holidays that our community shared on Instagram. Big thanks to everyone for tagging #Musement…don’t forget to use our tag for the chance to be featured!
1. The world’s Christmas capital…Strasbourg! Photo: @margauxmarguito
2. Beautiful Vienna is just as famous for Christmas as it is for schnitzel. Photo: @reiseguruat
3. Prague’s Old Town Square looking postcard perfect. Photo: @deliciouslin
4. Radiant eye candy dangles above the holiday shoppers on Oxford Street in London. Photo: @zeeman890
5. The Grand Place in Brussels sparkles and shines. Photo: @mabogi
6. Ljubljana glistens in the night. Photo: @miklavcsimona
7. Christmas in Paris would be incomplete without the famous Christmas tree at Galeries Lafayette. Photo: @ayuukejuu
8. Christmas magic in Syntagma Square, Athens. Photo: @m.beautyland
9. Our beloved Milan captured by our very own @ultrananogram.
10. New York City’s fabled Radio City Music Hall, home to the Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes. Photo: @chrisaldarelli