Thanks to an immense global effort, many countries are beginning their recovery from the Coronavirus. Attractions around the world are starting to reopen. This is fantastic news for travelers and we want to help you enjoy the safest and smoothest experience possible. For this reason we’ve put together everything we’re doing to support you. Below you’ll find the following information:
- details on our Free Cancellation policy
- a summary of measures taken by major attractions and museums
- a list of resources with the latest information on Covid-19
- our Customer Service Team contact details in case you have any doubts or concerns
1. Free cancellation
In these uncertain times we know how much our customers value flexibility. Look for our Free Cancellation badge to ensure you can cancel your experience at zero cost and don’t forget to check the conditions on the dedicated section of each tour or activity.
Our team is working hard to expand our range of activities with Free Cancellation, so we can offer you the widest choice of activities with the highest flexibility.
2. Attraction safety measures
Many museums and attractions have introduced protective health measures to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. Prepare for your visit by taking a look at this summary of major actions:
- Customers are encouraged to book online, avoiding physical queues as much as possible.
- Attraction capacity has been reduced with the introduction of time slots and reservations.
- Tour group capacity has also been reduced and general health and sanitation measures have been adopted.
- Where possible outdoor spaces have been prioritized.
- Sanitation and disinfection measures across attractions and tours have increased according to legal regulations.
- Customers are more frequently asked for their contact details to aid the tracking of Coronavirus cases.
- Customers may be asked to scan their own vouchers, take a temperature check, sign a waiver or complete a form with personal data.
- Customers are advised to bring face masks with them, as they may not be provided by the tour/venue.
- A safety distance of 1-1.5m is to be maintained at all times.
These measures may differ by venue and could potentially change. Please check the local government regulations below for further info.
3. Country safety measures
Before traveling and visiting an attraction we recommend you always check the advice of local government authorities. We’ve made this easier by compiling a list of useful links:
The World Health Organization
The World Health Organization – Regional Office for Europe
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Country specific resources
Directory of Health Ministries
4. Customer Service Team
You can reach them at email@example.com or between 8am and 7pm CET on the following
WhatsApp: +39 393 8611983