Here’s a glimpse at what our Instagram community was up to this month.
For many of us in the Northern Hemisphere, February means winter, cold and snow. So depending on your preference, it’s an ideal month for capitalizing on the cold and exploring those picturesque winter wonderlands. However, others like to escape the cold in favor of aquamarine coastlines or cities that are just a little bit closer to the equator. No matter where in the world they are, our Instagram community never fails to stir up a wee bit of travel envy within us.
Big thanks to everyone who has tagged #Musement, and don’t forget to keep using our tag for the chance to be featured! In no particular order, here are ten of our favorite Instagram pics from February.
2. @bellemotaontrip found this path to paradise along the famous Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman island in the Caribbean.
4. @lannie.su admires the Aurora Borealis, otherwise known as the Northern Lights dancing in the sky over Akureyri, Iceland.
6. A very zen moment in Las Croabas Por in Puerto Rico care of @skylanterns21.
7. Japan’s majestic snow-capped Mt. Fuji leaves @naoto.bobby.223–and all of us, for that matter–in awe.
8. @adelaortz flies high to give us a bird’s-eye view of the Swiss Alps.
10. Planning for the year ahead, @Mic_scic remembers her favorite trip of 2017: Camino de Santiago.