With autumn underway, Musement takes a look at some of the lovely photos shared by our Instagram community this month.
October is here, which means Autumn is in full swing! The leaves start changing colors, temperatures drop. Some welcome the arrival of the cool autumn air while others try to prolong summer for as long as possible. Regardless, it’s a great month to get exploring! Big thanks to our community for tagging #Musement, and don’t forget to use our tag for the chance to be featured!
In no particular order, here are ten of our favorite Instagram photos from October.
1. The sunset and autumn foliage gild one another making for the perfect autumn sunset in Cavadine, a town near Trento, Italy. Photo: @chiara40391
2. God save the queen! Photo: @andrewjacobz in London:
3. Autumn in Freibad Kleiner Alpsee in Bavaria looks like a painting! Photo: @tripsofourlife
4. @pietzilein found the prettiest little city in Alsace!
5. The Old Town of Porto couldn’t be more charming if it tried. Photo: @amiguel_oliveria
6. @sade__susanna snapped this gorgeous ‘riot’ of autumn colors in Tahkovuori, Finland.
7. @teia_i explores the great wide open in Cusco, Peru.
8. Switzerland never not looks like a fairy tale, and Ernen is no exception. Photo: @mabogiu
9. The autumn landscape in Lecco is simply sublime. Photo: @nick_cad
9. @docile_argine admires the golden sunset hour in Hiroshima.