Musement takes a look at some of the photos shared by our Instagram community this month.
September. Sigh. This bittersweet month marks the end of summer…however the hottest season of the year isn’t officially over! It’s still possible to enjoy some fun in the sun before the cool autumn air starts to trickle in. Big thanks to our community for tagging #Musement, and don’t forget to keep using our tag for the chance to be featured!
In no particular order, here are ten of the best Instagram photos from September.
3. @ubergiorge traveled all the way to Patagonia and snapped this beautiful lake in El Calafate.
5. @gypsysoulwhotravels made the two-and-a-half hour journey to this ethereal white crater while visiting Badung.
6. @shutter.po finds a little bit of paradise on the dreamy Greek island of Elafanisi.
7. @mesapuyo visits Sudan’s forgotten pyramids of Meroë along the Nile River.
8. @skylanterns21 experiences serenity now at Reserva Natural de Las Cabezas in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
10. @Jonna.Punzalan is loving the vibrant colors of the Sirao Flower Garden in Busay, Philippines, and we do, too!