In honor of the Eiffel Tower’s 128th birthday, Musement shares some of the best photos of this Parisian icon that were shared by our Instagram community.
On 31 March 1889 Gustave Eiffel’s wrought iron tower was inaugurated along the Champs de Mars for what should have been a six-month stint at the Paris World Fair. Today, 128 years later, it pretty much goes without saying that the Eiffel Tower is one of Paris’s most emblematic symbols, the world’s most recognized landmarks, and everyone’s most photographed (and Instagrammed!) wonders. To thank our Instagram community for tagging #Musement, here’s a look at nine Instagram pics showcasing the iconic structure in honor of Eiffel Tower Day. Don’t forget to tag your pics #Musement for the chance to be featured on our feed and blog.
1. Paris: @eliaelve.
2. The Eiffel Tower peeking out above Haussmann’s unmistakeable buildings: @alenastravel88
3. Parisian nightscape: @gui.m38
4. Sunset: @naoto.bobby.223
5. Nighttime perspective: @andibidaj
6. Black and white: @nesrin_chlaifa
7. Framed among nature: @lenamagakyan
8. Baby, I can see your halo, Beyonce: @yaou_chen
9. Fog: @whittswanderlust